Sunday, 5 July 2009

Berry good

I have made some more oat bars. These will serve as my breakfast for the working week ahead.
This is the same recipe at the raspberry oat bars, but I made these with a mixture of strawberries and raspberries this time and baked them in a round cake tin. The juices of the berries had come to the surface. Once it had cooled down it was fine.


  1. This is one of my favourites of your recipes. Something really simple and quick to use fresh fruit in, and really well suited to lunch boxes and the working week ahead.

  2. So glad you like it. I agree it is suited for lunch boxes, but not in this hot weather eh.

  3. I am going to try some with my that I have some to try with.

  4. Hello Pam,

    The strawberry and raspberry combination was much juicier than the raspberry version I made earlier. I think I like this version better, but the blueberry sounds temptingly good too. Please let me know how you get on.


If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You