Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Paris, café noir and me

Since coming back from Paris, my taste in coffee has changed. I no longer like drinking coffee with coffee whitener. Some of you may also remember early in the year, my anger at the rising cost of coffee white at supermarkets, so there were two good reasons to give up white coffee, don’t get me wrong, I will probably still on occasions drink a latte, but on the whole it’s a café noir to get me going in the morning.
Funny some of the things you adopt as your own when you come back from travels abroad.

2 comments:

  1. I only like coffee cold--iced coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess like anything, its an acquired taste.

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You