Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Cup of coffee to wake you up

I really don’t drink that much coffee. But it is ritual for me to have a good cup of coffee in the morning to get me wide awake for the day ahead. I don’t use milk or cream in my coffee, but use a super market brand coffee whitener. Over the past 6 months I had noticed the price of this coffee whitener was going up slowly first by pennies, and then suddenly it was double the price. I decided enough was enough no way, was I going to pay that much, I decided to cut down on the coffee I was drinking and switched to another brand of coffee whitener in order to be thrifty. For goodness sake I have even started drinking tea now and again.
But now three months later, moaning at the look of the cup of coffee in the morning with floaty white bits and tasting like vegetable fat. Ugh. I have just not been enjoying drinking my morning cup of coffee. So I have reevaluated my decision and have decided to begin purchasing the coffee whitener again, and stomach the cost of the coffee whitener. Sometimes in life, taste matters. Another justification for me to go back is I honestly don’t drink that much coffee, so the one cup I do have should really be a good cup of coffee that I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You