Friday, 27 February 2009

Whatever happened to Salsa and Mesquite Kettle chips?

Friday nights was popcorn or kettle chips night. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. Oh how I loved eating them. Potato crisp covered in thick red spices.

Salsa and Mesquite Kettle chips had been my one and only favourite savoury snack for years, bursting with full flavour. But they stopped making them about three, four years ago!

Although I developed a liking for Mango and Chilli, it was no substitute for the salsa mesquite, but then I noted that these were also no longer available.

I have tried the other flavours including Honey BBQ and Sweet Pepper Chilli, but they are not the same. I have stopped buying the brand now, and now snack on home made popcorn or a cheese plate on my Friday nights.

1 comment:

  1. Completely the same, I love to stuff my face with a whole bag and then suck my salsa stained fingers. Bring them back!


If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You