Friday, 31 July 2009

Every day is different

At this present time, I am fortunate to be able to set aside time for blogging. However, I am realistic to know a time will come when I will start lapsing and my blogging will probably become weekly entries. For now, every day of blogging is a bonus, so let us enjoy it while it lasts.


  1. Yes I quickely became a weekly rather than a daily blogger as well. Life has a way of getting in the way of living, iykwim.

  2. wow mc I've only been away 5 days and there are so many lovely posts to catch up on :o) we had an ace time in Scotland - were we up your way? Guess who we saw on our travels? the original welly dog in the Kelvingrove Museum in Glasgow.

  3. Thank Kella.

    Hi Nic,
    I am glad you had a great time in the West of Scotland. I don't live that far from Glasgow, so could've met up with you one of the evenings, maybe next time if your up this way.

    I haven't been to the Kelvingrove, since my University days, must go there again sometime. I didn't know the original welly dog was there, must check it out.


If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You