Monday, 28 September 2009

Weather forecast

It's a public holiday in parts of Scotland today, so I have the day off from work. D and me had decided to go out somewhere for a drive, but the persistent rain and the dark overcast clouds made us change our minds. Instead we are having a lazy day...doing not very much.
A colleague of mine e mailed a link to this picture to me a little while ago. It was taken by some tourist at the Lobster Pot Cafe in Berneray, Scotland. I share it with you to make you smile.

6 comments:

  1. thank you, it did make me smile :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab post. I love reading someone else's take on the British weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nic,
    I am glad i brought a smile to your face.


    Thanks Mrs C.
    It is a good interpretation isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicisme,
    So glad it made you giggle!

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You