Saturday, 15 August 2009

Someone elses glorious sunflowers

About a year ago, my oldest nephew went to Pakistan to attend a school friends wedding. He came back with a number of photo’s, many of which he took for me which were food, vegetable or nature related. If you don’t mind, I thought I would share some of them with you as I think you might just like some of them.
I think he has a natural eye for taking good pictures.
Pretty girl lost deep in the barley fields
Rice growing in the dry cracks.
Water on tap - traditionally known as a nalki.
Bee hive I think or is it wasps...
Water in pots being kept cool under the tree breeze
That bit of fog in the picture is heat.
Playful little girls. I like the hairdo of the one standing up!
Outdoor cooking -stirring the pots.
Sweet 'sugar cane' man
Carrots and cabbages.
Bitter gourds (I thinks), cauliflowers and long twisty cucumbers.
Mosaic art work in a mosque.
Outside of the wedding house - all lit up.

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I love pics from open farmers markets

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's very talented--lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jenn,
    It has been a pleasure.


    Thanks Michele,
    I will let him know that someone else thinks so too!

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You