Saturday, 1 August 2015

Hosting My Legume Love Affair (MLLA) #86

My goodness its already August!  

Anyway, I am humbled to be hosting My Legume Love Affair wasfor the second time this year. MLLA began in 2008 by Susan of The Well Seasoned Cook,  These days the lovely Lisa of Lisa's Kitchen is now the administrator of MLLA, as well as the occasional hostess.
For those of you unfamiliar with MLLA, here is a brief overview.  MLLA is a diverse food blogging event, so any worldwide cuisine is welcome, as long as the main ingredient are legumes. This can be beans, lentils, pulses.  Peanuts are legumes, as are carob, fenugreek and tamarind. Foods made from legumes such as chickpea flour and tofu are permitted. Whatever your chosen legume is, please just ensure that it is the predominant ingredient of the recipe.  

As my blog is vegetarian, entries should also be vegetarian or vegan.  
Only one entry per blog.  If you have any older recipes that you would like to enter, please up-date and re-post them during the month of the challenge.  
User of the MLLA logo would also be appreciated.  
Finally please mention My Legume Love Affair in your blog post and link your post to this announcementSusan's blog and Lisa's MLLA information page as well.  

Please link your entry below.  I will post the MLLA Round up #86 the first week of September 2015.

7 comments:

  1. Great, can't wait to participate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look forward to your entry VegHog.

      Delete
  2. Hii shaheen I have linked a moong dal dosa recipe but sadly the picture did not show up...And had to link up another recipe...hope u do not mind...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what the problem is Asiya, but don't worry - I will come on over and cut and paste the image when I do the round up. I will also come on over later to check out the Dal Dosa, sounds lovely

      Delete
    2. Thanks Shaheen for your kind response...

      Delete
  3. Hi Shaheen,
    Here is my entry for MLLA #86

    http://indosungod.blogspot.com/2015/08/arisi-paruppu-saatham-with-fresh.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The round up will be up either at the end of the month or beginning of next month

      Delete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You