Sunday, 30 August 2015

Plum Bum

I harvested some plums from the garden yesterday.  I picked this splendid specimen that I've dubbed as Plum Bum.  After a little wipe and rub on my top, I ate it - two plums in one.  Delicious. 

I shared a load with our neighbours and in the next few days, I will share some with family and friends.  
For those of you who like looking closely, yes I know it looks like I have four left toes, but I assure you I have five ugly toes, I dislike wearing flip flops, but its the one time my feet get a breathe of fresh air.  



I am sharing this with JibberJabber UK for Sunday Snap. This was my last share. And My Sunday Photo hosted by One Dad 3 Girls for Silent Sunday.

17 comments:

  1. We have just harvested plums too, crumble on its way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crumble is certainly on its way, we have the weather for it.
      Thanks Happy Homebird

      Delete
  2. Yey for the plum bum! I love funny looking fruit and veg! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susie. They taste the same, so why not enjoy them.

      Delete
  3. Yum plums. I keep hoping I'll get plums some year. So far I haven't been successful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daphne. I would have been more than pleased to swap with you for some of your lovely harvest.Hope you get some some year in the future. We have an apple tree and a pear tree - nothing on either.

      Delete
  4. Haha this made me laugh, bit cheeky

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for coming by and commenting, I really appreciate it. And thank you for hosting.

      Delete
  5. I love your plums...so glad they're tasty. I had one recently that was so tart I got rid of it. Wishing you and D a good week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks e. They are pretty tasty.. These are not tart at all. Hope your week ahead is a good one, we have Monday off today, back to work tomorrow, but I am not thinking about that yet :(

      Delete
  6. I was just thinking that looked like a nice pair. This is why it is so great to grow your own fruit and vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, you would never see these at the supermarket or green grocers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that plum bum. sooo funny. i hope it was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was delicious Sherry and I smiled with each bite.

      Delete
  9. Wow looks yummy! Havent notice the toes actually =P

    #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  10. Plums are one of my favorites. I do hope it was juicy and sweet!

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You