Sunday, 7 September 2014

Runner Bean Pasta Salad

Even though the runner beans in my garden are beginning to dwindle, I still have plenty to be getting on with.  

I made this Runner Bean Pasta Salad last week for lunch.  
Its a simple recipe really.  The runner beans are topped, tailed and blanched, then drained, doused in equal quantities of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, along with some seasoning before stirring in the cooked pasta.  I thought it looked a little plain, so I threw in some orange and red cherry tomatoes from the greenhouse.   
I am sharing this simple minted broad bean potato salad with Lisa from Lisa's Vegetarian Kitchen and Jacqueline of Tinned Tomatoes for this months No Croutons Required. Also for those of you who are looking for vegan runner bean recipe inspiration, you may be interested to check out these recipe below too. 
Chilli coconut Runner Bean Curry
Spicy Tomato Runner Bean Pasta
Za'atar Spiked Meatballs and Runner Beans Stew

I am hosting Pasta Please and the theme is Eat Your GreensTo share your recipe, please follow this link


  1. Looks and sounds very tasty. Thanks for sharing with NCR. The roundup is a bit late this month, but it's coming soon.


If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You