Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Incredible veggie show

I have received my tickets to attend the Incredible Veggie food event in London next weekend. It will be interesting to see. I am always enthused to try new food, as long as it is vegetarian or vegan I will eat anything. Along with the food stalls, there will be some cookery demonstrations by people like Rose Elliot, Viva! and Gareth Blake of Hipo Hyfryd, and some talks by speakers from various organisations such as Viva!, Vegetarian and Vegan Foundation and Lush.

I don't know how long I will be there and whether I will be there long enough to attend some of these speaker sessions, as I also want to venture to the Covent Gardens. Hopefully the weather will be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You