Thursday, 23 April 2009

Chilli and garlic Pasta with braised cabbage

Working day food. I know it don't look like much, but it really was delicious!

Make the pasta according to packet instructions.
While the pasta is cooking, slice 1 medium savoy cabbage into thin strips. Heat 4 tablespoons of olive in in a large pan, add cabbage and slow cook for 15 minutes, then add 4 cloves of sliced garlic with a generous teaspoon of chilli flakes and cook for a further 10 minutes, till really soft.
Drain pasta when cooked, add to cabbage, season with salt and pepper and stir well and serve between four plates

3 comments:

  1. I love cabbage and pasta! This looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! So happy to find your blog! This recipe looks yummy. Must now keep up with your allotment tales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michele.

    Hi Celia,
    Thank you so much for visiting, hope you keep on enjoying reading my allotment tales.

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You