Tuesday, 14 April 2009

flying fish and plastic bottles

A little bit of recycling going on here. These plastic fish used by many children up and down the country during their fun bath time, were being thrown away a little while ago by a nephew or two, as they had lost they bounce in the water bubbles.
So, I rescued them and decided to make them into cane protectors. They have a dual purpose: to stop D and me getting our eyes poked out by sticky out canes; but also to cheer the plot up a little with a bit of colour. I have also been given some ducks. They will soon find a home on the plot too.
Here is my ex oil can full of large plastic bottles that I re-use for covering transplanted plants: protection from the cold and protection from the slugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You