Sunday, 27 October 2013

A2K Vegan Food Swap (October 2013)

A short post in relation to my October 2013 Vegan Food Swap.
My vegan food swap partner sent me Crusti Croc Salted Pretzels, Vitasia Stir fry Noodles - Bami Groeng Flavour, Cofresh Poppodum Curls - Mango Chutney flavour, these were the first to go into my belly, Crunch Craving Bombay Mix - Alesto Hot Chilli Cashew and Peanuts, the next to go - Amy's Lentil and Vegetable Soup - Sesame Snaps - Naturally Righteous Oil Free Caper and Peppercorn Salad Dressing and home-made Put the Lime in the Coconut Coconut Ice

My receiving partner was sent these vegan goodies: The Food Doctor Tomato and Quinoa Instant Soup - Cypressa Broad Beans - Ahmed Strawberry Jelly -  Salty Dog Salted Peanuts - Green Tea Noodles - Giant Love Hearts - and finally, a small selection of teas.  I hope she got them, as I have not heard.   If you would like to take part too, you can sign up here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum, everything looks delicious! :D
    And you gave a very generous amount of stuff to them as well. :)

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks such fun- I am tempted to sign up!

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You