Friday, 22 January 2010

Pay it Forward

Some of you may remember that last week, I was a recipient of a 'Pay It Forward' parcel which I received from Ribbit of The Corner Yard.

Pay it Forward was started by fellow vegetable and fruit growers in the U.S.A. The parcels have always contained something that is related to the garden. The aim of the 'Pay it Forward' is to send the lucky recipient something local and something green. The recipient then has to Pay a gift forward as well. I accepted this gift from Ribbit with a promise to pay it forward onto someone else. So if you would like to receive a little something, just follow this link and leave a comment saying "I'm in!" by Sunday latest. I will announce the recipients name the following day.

For now, let the weekend begin.
Oh, before you ask 'what is this?' I must confess that I have no idea. I think it may be a innovative vegetable strainer. We took the picture at one of Glasgow Museums a while ago.


  1. I can't wait to see who the package goes to! I'm so happy it's gone global.

  2. Yes, I can see how it could be used as a vegetable strainer. I like fun and quirky objects like this.

  3. Thanks Ribbit.

    Thanks Jo.
    I couldn't remember the right word for this when I posted, ah it was a vegable colander.

  4. I'm loving your blog!

    And thank you for all the lovely comments you left on mine. It was so nice to read them all. :)


If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You