Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Happy, Lucky, Trippy Irish sheep

Two years ago I was in Belfast for a training session. I got the opportunity to wander the city centre and see some of the sights. And like any tourist, I picked up a few souvenirs which included a couple of tea-towels and this. I just couldn't resist. Which sheep do you like? I like them all, but I have a soft spot for Crazy - just look at those eyes. There are going to be a few sore heads tomorrow.
Happy St Patrick's Day to those of you who celebrate it.

8 comments:

  1. How cute!

    Happy St. Patty's to you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for cheesy!! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pam.


    Ribbit.
    Thanks - I can see why you chose Cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw - look at poor little sad. Hugs to him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruth,
    I'm feeling like that today, is been blustery and rainy here :( Hope tomorrow is brighter.


    Thank Scented Sweetpeas.
    That is why I was so enticed to bring them home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like crazy too - he's pink - whats not to like!

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You