Tuesday, 23 June 2009

So chive tonight

A short entry today, I’ve had a long day at work and I’m quite tired.
I have had to snip off the heads of my chive flowers both at home and at the plot, as they have become dried out by the sun and are starting to look rather sorry for themselves. Plus the bees are no longer interested in them either, they’ve moved onto the borage flowers and lavender heads. Still, it’s nice to have them around.


  1. These are gorgeous photos!

  2. Michele,
    I always appreciate your comments.
    Thanks you so much!

  3. Your chives flowers are amazing!

  4. Thank you Graziana.
    I had to come back and check out which chives you were referring to, and yes your right, they are quite nice.


If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You