Thursday, 1 September 2016

Welcoming September with Your #EatYourGreens Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes

I welcome September as its the start of the Autumn season, my favourite season when I can start pulling on my snuggly jumpers and long sleeved cardigans.  

Its also my turn to host  #EatYourGreens cooking and baking challenge, so I am welcoming your vegetarian and vegan recipes.
Please share with us your recipe made with a green vegetable and they will be featured in the round up at the end of the month.   For further details on how to participate, see here, but otherwise its really easy, just add a link to your recipe to the comments section below to take part. 

Right now though, please click here to see the fantastic #EatYourGreens recipes shared with The VegHog my co-host for August Round Up 2016.  

10 comments:

  1. Joining in with my Moroccan spiced courgettes :) : https://madhousefamilyreviews.blogspot.com/2016/08/moroccan-spiced-courgettes.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl, I've left a comment on you blog.

      Delete
    2. Hi Shaheen, I've added the badge now - wasn't properly awake this morning (as you can see from the time I posted ! lol)

      Delete
  2. Vegan Fantail Stuffed courgettes https://allotment2kitchen.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/vegan-stuffed-fantail-courgettes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I do not like fall :( It just reminds me of colder things to come. I am definitely a summer person.
    Time for the challenge again - I'll have to start thinking of some green things to make.
    Is there a reason my Pesto Pasta Primavera wasn't shared on last month's challenge? Are only some featured?
    Thanks for hosting Shaheen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Kimmy, so sorry that your Pesto Pasta Primavera was missed yesterday, genuine error. All recipes are features. My co-host The VegHog was hosting and missed, we are both to blame I forgot to share it with her as it was shared with me and she forgot to check out this post too where you posted it. I apologise for the both of us, it has never happened before. Sorry, I will include as the first one in the round up later this month, but please feel free too share another EatYourGreen recipe and I will also include that too, sincere apologies

      Delete
  4. I'd like to share my Creamy Avocado Carrot-Kale Slaw with Chickpeas. http://foodandspice.blogspot.com/2016/09/creamy-avocado-carrot-kale-slaw-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here are my braised beans and tomatoes:

    http://the-veghog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/braised-beans-and-tomatoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shaheen - here is my September greens recipe - hurrah for spring and all the lovely greens available right now

    http://gggiraffe.blogspot.com/2016/09/asparagus-strawberry-and-greens-salad.html

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You