Sunday, 1 February 2015

Hosting My Legume Love Affair #80

I am humbled and delighted to be hosting the 80th edition of My Legume Love Affair for February 2015.  

My Legume Love Affair was started in 2008 by Susan of The Well Seasoned Cook.  This is a popular legume centric recipe blogging event.  Lisa of Lisa's Kitchen is now the administrator of MLLA, as well as the occasional hostess.
This is a diverse food blogging event, so any worldwide cuisine is welcome, as long as the main ingredient are legumes.  This can be beans, lentils, pulses.  Peanuts are legumes, as are carob, fenugreek and tamarind.  Foods made from legumes such as chickpea flour and tofu are permitted.  Whatever your chosen legume is, please just ensure that it is the predominant ingredient of the recipe.  

As my blog is vegetarian, entries should also be vegetarian or vegan.  Only one entry per blog.  If you have any older recipes that you would like to enter, please up-date and re-post them during the month of the challenge.  User of the MLLA logo would also be appreciated.  Finally please mention My Legume Love Affair in your blog post and link your post to this announcement, Susan's blog and Lisa's MLLA information page as well.  

Please link your entry below.  I will post the MLLA Round up #80 the first week of March 2015.

5 comments:

  1. I've loved legumes (especially lentils) since I was a toddler! It'd be exciting to enter, so I'll try to write a recipe post and link it before February ends! :)

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will enter Adi. I look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Shaheen, I have posted another very nice recipe of "lentils studded bell pepper", can I add one more recipe this month. This recipe is taking part in a competition, this is the link-https://www.pinterest.com/cdnlentils/2015-lentil-recipe-revelations-challenge/
    Please pin/like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely recipe, but sadly MLLA rules are only one per blog. You may wish to share it with my Vegetable Palette challenge theme is Love Veg. If so, please e mail link to me and i will add it to to the Round up in March. Thanks

      Delete
  4. You have a nice space. Thanks for hosting MLLA, Shaheen. Just entered my recipe for this month :)

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You