Sunday, 1 May 2016

Welcoming May #EatYourGreens

I am pleased to say that I will be hosting and welcoming your vegan and vegetarian #EatYourGreen recipes for May's edition.  For those of you who have not participated before this is a monthly vegetarian and vegan cooking challenge for food bloggers to make something with a green vegetable (or fruit) each month.  
Its easy to participate, follow this link on how to participate and then either e mail me or The VegHog my lovely co-host with your blog post or simply 'cut and paste' your blog link in the comment section below.  

And to see what bloggers shared last month check out my co-host The Veg Hog for inspiration.


  1. Here you go - FULL of greens :) Hope you like it for #EatMoreVeg !! Helen xx

  2. I have completely been missing this event... happy to participate this month though:

  3. Hi Shaheen, here's my Eat Your Greens for May: Black bean and kale tacos

  4. My favourite greens this month is this salad called Only Kale Can Save Us Now Salad - - silly name but really tasty salad

  5. Hi Shaheen, I'd like to take part with my Hasselback Courgettes with Basil Oil Recipe which is here

  6. Hi Shaheen, thanks for the reminder. I'd like to link up my mini frittatas


If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You