Saturday, 28 May 2016

The National Trust Kynance Cove

Promise just a couple more blog posts of my holiday in Cornwall, England and that will be it.
As a member of The National Trust , we tried to make the most of our membership whilst we were in Cornwall.  This time it was Kynance Cove.
After a fifteen minutes walk (so glad I had my walking boots on), we arrived at a fantastic spot with spectacular views of the beach, but also the landscape.   Kynance Cove.






It was just a shame that our visit to  Kynance Cove was short and limited to this view, but what a view huh, as we had to accommodate my mother in law who was with us.  If D and myself are in this direction ever again, we will happily return and explore as Kynance Cove.and what it hides among towering its cliffs. 
Don't stand too close to the edge!  Wow! 
I am sharing this with I will share more pictures of it tomorrow, but this is my contribution for Sunday Snap hosted by JibberJabber UK for Sunday Snap; and My Sunday Photo hosted by One Dad 3 Girls.

Other National Trust Properties featured on this blog
St Michaels Mount, Marazion
Geilston Gardens, Scotland
Greenbank Gardens, Scotland
Culloden Battlefield, Inverness, Scotland
Dyffryn Gardens, Wales - still to make more of it in Wales.

10 comments:

  1. I love seeing photos of Cornwall, it's one of my favourite places to visit

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it was truly magnificent, wish I could have explored it more :(

      Delete
  2. A lovely looking Cornish cove, not one I've visited before but I may have to change that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope you get to visit it

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful holiday you had...thanks for taking me along with your photos since I cannot get that close to the sea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome e. I wish I could have explored Cornwall a bit more, I am not a beach person, but the views of the sea were truly magnificent and the skies magical!

      Delete
  4. What a fantastic looking place, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really was a fantastic spot, hope to go back and explore it more one day

      Delete
  5. Amazing and gorgeous view! My dream to go there! #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love rugged coastlines like this. I always think of tales of smuggling when I see such views.

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You