Thursday, 26 May 2016

Padstow

Here is a short visual post of our day in Padstow.  




Do Not Feed the Seagulls - Keep Food Well Shielded, the last time I saw such a sign was somewhere in Scotland, I think it was Nairn.

No Crabbing

Walked past the famous seafood chef Rick Stein's Cafe.
Opposite the cafe there was a little place raising funds for cats.  Outside the door was some secondhand book, mugs and some painted slates.   I went through them slowly and took a fancy to this one.  I loved the simplicity and quirkyness of this donkey and robin and donated £2.50 to the honest box. I miss my Moggy still, so it has a warm place on our windowsill in the living room. 

2 comments:

  1. I love that cat charity house, I think I bought a painted seashell when I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Homebird, do you remember the name of it?. I'd like to link to it by name. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You