Sunday, 20 April 2014

Day of rest

I was hoping to do a bit of gardening today, but its been rather nippy and breezy that I did not wish to stay out in the garden too long, I fib, at all in fact and was chased back to the warmth of the indoors.

Its been a rather lazy day, really. But instead of sitting in front of the computer catching up with blog reads (namely because the Internet has been temperamental), I've been sitting watching DVDs, flicking through cookbooks for inspiration and listening to music.  

Food has been a lazy affair too.  
Pan fried gnocchi with sauteed kale topped off with some Gorgonzola cheese. 

Here's hoping tomorrow will be a better day and we can get some work done, like build those wigwams for the the sweet peas to start climbing up. 


  1. Hello there-You have a lovely Blog :) I came here from A New Life In The Country-and i'm looking forward to trying out some of your recipes,
    Nessa xx

    1. Thank you so much Nessa, Its very kind of you. I do hope you enjoy those you make. I've been away from blogging for a while, but am hoping to get into it again.


If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You