Thursday, 1 August 2013

In and Around Portobello Market

 A couple of weeks ago, on impulse D and myself decided to take a very expensive train journey into London.  On the train we were dithering a little of where to go, somewhere new like Borough Market but for some reason we found ourselves retracing our steps back to Portobello market, a place that I had visited for the first time last year.  

We wandered the market early hours of the day - just before it got manic and packed.  If you want to view some photographs that I took of Portobello Market last year please follow this link.  This time we wandered some of the side streets and did a lot of walking and sight seeing. 
This time we wandered some of the side streets and did a lot of walking and sight seeing.  Here are some photographs that I thought may interest you, many of which are of graffiti art.






3 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun day out, Shaheen. I'm glad you're keeping your spirits up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks e. One day at a time eh. Let see what next weeks brings

      Delete
  2. Hi Shaheen, train journeys seem to be so expensive, I often think how nice it would be to jump on one up to Edinburgh or somewhere interesting but I can never find the cheap tickets. Looks like a good day and thanks for sharing the grafitti, like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You