Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Marseille Streets and Graffiti Art

Here are some more photographs from my holiday in Marseille, South of France.  I continue to share with you some more  photographs of Marseille Street Art.  

And some of Marseille Streets 
I liked this one as it has a sticker of one of the movies that had an impact on me: La Haine (1995) and here is a relatively recent article by The Guardian on what has changed 20 years on?   Here is a link to the trailer if you interested.





Brick City









8 comments:

  1. I love it when you post about outings and holidays...What did you bring back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much e. I often think people get bored of other peoples holiday pics, I share them for family and friends not near, not just bloggers, so pleased you like them. I hardly brought back anything this time, sorry.

      Delete
  2. love your photos - those mosaic flowers are fantastic and I want them on my walls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes the mosaic flowers are fab - I too would love them on my walls - who knows we may get them one day

      Delete
  3. I love the t-shirt. Can I put it on my facebook ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, all of the street art is amazing! I feel as though my town is so boring, there is no street art like in Marseille...just some graffiti tags. I've always wanted to go to France, I think I need to go to Marseille just for the street art :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kyra, it is amazing I agree. My village is sleepy in comparison, and town come city, not at all adventurous, though it claims to have an 'artists quarter' but no sign of it on the streets, sadly - just some horrific tags, You should check out Bristol graffiti art - its awesome - has Banksy too.

      Delete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You