Saturday, 31 October 2015

Vegetable Palette: Orange Round Up

Welcome to October's round up of The Vegetable Palette and Fruit Palettenatures colours - natures goodness''. 
The theme for October was Halloween Colours  and we had three fantastic contributions.  (Please scroll to the bottom of the page for the new theme if you would like to take part this month).
I begin with a Tangled Thai Salad with Lime Peanut Dressing made with yellow beetroot and carrots from Janet at The Taste Space.
Next we have a Chickpea and Butternut Squash Schnitzel from the Veg Hog. The purple carrots looks fabulous too. 
And finally we have a golden bowl of Chestnut Pumpkin Soup from Nasifriet from By The Way...Loving the web!

Here are some other Orange Halloween ideas for future inspiration. If you would like to participate in the Vegetable Palette or even the Fruit Palette, then please follow THIS LINK on how to participate.  The theme for November is WHITE VEGETABLES.  See HERE for ideas from last year entries.


  1. oh dear I seem out of step with this event - no orange veg last month and I have a pumpkin soup coming up soon but the white veg was last month. Will try and keep my thinking hat on for it.

  2. Thank you very much for the round up Shaheen! I hope to participate again this month with a white recipe.

    1. Thank you VegHog, I know I can rely on you for support and for a fab contribution.


If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You