Monday, 2 November 2015

Octobers Eat Your Greens Round Up

Welcome to October's Round Up for 'Eat Your Greens'.    
This is a monthly vegetarian and vegan cooking challenge for food bloggers to make something with a green vegetable (or fruit) each month.  
The Veg Hog brings to the table some rather tasty and crunchy Broccoli Nuggets.  Its both naughty and nice.  
Dom from Belleau Kitchen shares a mild and nutty Slow Cooked Cauliflower, Carrot and Green Bean Korma.  If your feeling poorly, this is the curry to make as it will lift you up. 
Janet from the Taste Space shares a Green and White Chili Bowl made with green anaheim peppers and spinach.  Now, the white beans make a nice change from the darker beans, some times its good to ring the changes. 

Its another short savoury Round up, but please, please go by and check each contribution and leave a comment, I know my fellow bloggers would appreciate it.  Also I am welcoming #EatYourGreen recipes for November.  Follow this link on how to participate.  I hope you will also be able to join in the #Vegetable Palette challenge too, the theme is White.  Also welcoming #FruitPalette recipes. 


  1. I swear I am eating some greens even if they aren't appearing on my blog - all these dishes look great

    1. I know, most of us are - its the dark evenings now that are impacting on me taking pics, meaning no pics :(


If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You