Thursday, 29 October 2015

In and Around Marseille Part 1

More photographs from my holiday in Marseille, South of France, this time not focusing on Marseille Street Art, but being in and around Marseille. 
Welcome to Marseille. 
The Port in Marseille. 
Marseille Harbour  


Marseille's giant mirror canopy called the Port View Pavilion. 



Palais Longchamp


I saw this giraffe and another below and couldn't help thinking of Johanna who blogs over at Green Gourmet Giraffe.  I think she would love these.
Marseille's buildings are steeped in rich history.  I marvelled at them, every time I walked by one that - Yes, its true what they say about tourists - You know how to spot them?  They are the ones who tend to look up!  I know, I was one of them.   


Part 2 of In and Around Marseilla coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Susie.
      I still have pictures to share from Avignon, Aix de Provence ...and more.

      Delete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You