Saturday, 28 March 2015

Cherry Tomato, Sweetcorn and Coriander Salsa

Oh I know Friday is the start of the weekend for many people, but this week for me its Saturday.

I am looking forward to tucking into this super easy Cherry tomato, Sweet corn and Coriander Salsa later on. 
Now all I have to do is try and decide what movie to watch?!  

I am sharing this post with Credit Crunch Munch hosted by Jo''s Kitchen as the sweetcorn can was in my kitchen cupboard and I had some coriander in the fridge beginning to wilt a little.  Credit Crunch Munch blog challenge was initatied by Fab Food For All and Fuss Free Flavours.
Cherry Tomato, Sweetcorn and Coriander Salsa
Makes a big bowlful to share with others
Ingredients
1 x 400g Suma Cherry Tomatoes in Rich Tomato Juice
4 tablespoons of Jalapenos from a Jar including juice
Small handful of fresh coriander
1 small can of sweetcorn, drained and rinsed
Salt and pepper to taste
Method
In a food blender or processor, whizz the first three ingredients briefly, decant into a large bowl. Stir in the sweetcorn and season to taste, stir well to combine.  
Allow to sit for 30 minutes before tucking in Mexican style with tortilla chips.  
As a member of the Suma Bloggers Network, I will receive a selection of complimentary products every two months, to use in recipe development and will blog original recipes for the Network.  

4 comments:

  1. I love how the texture looks, so mouthwatering!
    This is perfect for the next bbq. Thank you for sharing.<3

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adi. It would be perfect for a BBQ.

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a really tasty salsa that I know my boys would love:-) Thanks for entering #CreditCrunchMunch with such a thrifty recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Camilla. Yes, its pretty thrifty and nice to tuck into.

      Delete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You