Monday, 2 March 2015

My Legume Love Affair February 2015 Round Up

Early this month I was humbled to be hosting the 80th edition of My Legume Love Affair for February 2015.  
Here are the vegetarian and vegan legume-bean tastic contributions.
Bean and Winter Squash from Briciocle.
Pan Fried Black Chana Kebabs by Lemon in Ginger
Red Lentil, Chickpea and Millet Patties from Lisa from Lisa's Kitchen and our organiser at MLLA HQ



Three Bean Salad from Herbs, Spices and Tradition
Calypso Bean Pot from The Taste Space
Celeriac, Puy Lentil and Hazelnuts from Chardonnay & Samphire
Butternut Squash and Red Lentil by Cooking for Kishore.
Puy Lentil and Black Turtle Bean Pie from the Veg Hog
Traditional Lentil Soup from Vegetarian Courtesy.
Brinjal and Chickpeas Tangy Dal from I Camp In My Kitchen
Dal with Green Mango from Suja's Kitchen
And finally my own contribution of Beetroot Chocolate Black Bean Chilli. 

I would like to thank everyone for sharing their legume based recipes; and thank Lisa for permitting to be your host last month. 

14 comments:

  1. Lovely roundup Shaheen. Thanks so for very much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa, its been a pleasure and maybe I could do it again next year. I have been introduced to some new foodie bloggers as well as some lovely veggie based dishes, some are bookmarked too.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I so agree, and they are all so diverse

      Delete
  3. Lovely dishes this month... I love how diverse the recipes are. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree Janet and each lovely in there own way

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the nice roundup Shaheen, looking forward to share my recipe in the month of March as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, do chech out the MLLA website for the new host

      Delete
  5. lovely round up - sorry not to get a dish in last month - like eat your greens I had plans so seems that it just all got a bit crazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, the entries for ML LA were plenty

      Delete
  6. Hi Shaheen,

    Thanks for the round-up - I've been looking for more legume recipes, so this is such a coincidence!

    Besma (Curiously Conscious)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you Besma, there are so many recipes in the MLLA archive all veggie and many vegan, do recommend you check it out for inspiration.

      Delete
  7. All the dishes look great. Congratulations everybody and thank you Shaheen for hosting and for the roundup.

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You