Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Thai Green Curry with Romanesco Cauliflower, Choi Sum and Shiitake Mushrooms

A short post today to welcome the start of October.

I made one of our staple quick stand by meals - vegetarian  (actually its vegan) Thai Green Curry.  The colours on this plate, look like some of the trees around us, lots of shades of fading green, but here and there turning orange and brown - yes, its Autumn. 
Most of the vegetables came from a farmers market, namely the beautiful Romanesco cauliflower, choi sum and carrots. I make my own Thai green curry paste, which I then transfer to  ice-cube trays and stash in the freezer.  Its good to have for days like this when I just want something quick on the table, well relatively quick. 
For the recipe, follow this link - I just changed some of the vegetables. Nice change. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! I haven't tried making curry paste but your recipe is so simple. Many thanks...I can't wait to get to the farmers' market tomorrow. You've inspired me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much. Its pretty versatile, up some of the quantities if you so wish to your taste.

      Delete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You