Sunday, 18 December 2016

vegan Cream Cheese and Kimchi Sausage aka Kimcheese Bagel

One of the most popular ways to eat Kimchi is in a Grilled Cheese Toastie.  I've enjoyed eating Kimchi this way a couple of times, but I also enjoy eating it in bagels as I always seem to find bagels in my bread bin, thanks to my husband. 
I decided to make Kimchi Sausage Cream Cheese Bagels which I have pretentiously dubbed as Kimcheese Bagels.  If you don't want to use cream cheese, you can substitute it with a more melty cheese like Cheddar, then I would definitely recommending grilling it. 

This Kimcheese Bagel made for a satisfying snack in between housework and other things.  I am sharing this Kincheese Bagel with Soups, Salads and Sammies hosted by Kahakai Kitchen 


Kimcheese Bagel
Serves 2
Ingredients
2 bagels
Cream Cheese - For a vegan Cream cheese recipe see here 
1 Ki imchSausage - For the Kimchi Sausage recipe see here
Method
Slice the Kimchi sausages and pan fry in some olive oil until golden on both sides. 
In the meantime, slice and toast the bagel, then smother generously  with the cream cheese.
Divide the pan fried sausage pieces between the two bagels, then put the top half of the toasted bagel on top and eat.
Here are a handful of vegetarian and vegan fusion Kimchi - Kimcheese recipes 
Grilled Kimcheese Sandwich
Kimcheese Fries
Mac and Kimcheese
Mac and Kimcheese with Mushrooms
Kimcheese Dip

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a delicious bagel sandwich--I bet it is full of flavor. Thanks for sharing it with Souper Sundays this week. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Deb, we enjoyed it for sure.

      Delete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You