Saturday, 12 November 2016

Brighton Graffiti Street Art Part 1

I try to find pleasure wherever I go, whether on my doorstep, in another village or city or even overseas.  The last place I went on holiday was Brighton.  It was everything I had imagined and more.  
Instead of abiding by Vegan Mofo prompt today of Dream Holiday, Today, I am sharing some photographs of graffiti art in Brighton.  
I am sharing the elegant red fox photograph with Sunday Snap hosted by JibberJabber UK, at this time aroudn we see way too many foxes (badges and hedgehogs) are seen lifeless on the road as they come out mostly at night to feed only to have their precious lives taken away.  Its heart breaking that these beautiful creatures have to come out into the open as their own natural  green habitat is being destroyed around us.
















Other Brighton links
Brighton The Vegetarian and Vegan Capital of The UK
Brighton Museum and Art Gallery
Brighton's Royal Pavilion
Brighton Pier

16 comments:

  1. I really enjoy the photos of your culinary and other adventures! I've tried a few of your recipes over the years and also love trying new things...Never had jackfruit, so will see if I can find some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks e.
      So nice to read your comments as always.
      Hope your feeling much better.
      Hope you find some jackfruit - not in syrup though.

      Delete
  2. Brilliant - yet another reason I would love to visit Brighton and to walk around a town with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Johanna, these ones were more political, the ones I've shared today not so much, but still interesting none the less

      Delete
  3. wow, those are amazing, and to think that most people pass them by with barely a glance, or even think of them as an eyesore. I think Graffiti has come a long way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, many people would find them an eyesore, but graffiti art has come a long way indeed

      Delete
  4. After seeing your last Brighton photos we decided to go down at half term. My husband loves street art so he went off to have a look at some. I'm sure he'll be checking out your post later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ness, just blogged the second part. I am sure we missed loads of graffiti art as were new to Brighton, but it was still cool to see

      Delete
  5. I love looking for street art when I go on holiday! In Spain there are a pair of female street artists called the Vegan Bunnies, so I was especially happy to see some of their work. Next time I go to Brighton I'm going to be on the lookout for the good art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Vegan Bunnies, i will have to google them. Have you been to Bristol? We go there almost every month and love seeing the changing graffiti art as well as trying out some veggie morsels.

      Delete
  6. Fantastic street art, thanks for sharing your photographs. I've never been to Brighton but it looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was my first time there too and I liked it, hope to go again - but when, no idea.

      Delete
  7. It's interesting how street art can differ from place to place. The ones you have captured here have obvious deep meaning. I feel like the stuff I see around here is pretty much run of the mill graffiti. No messages or anything. It'd be nice to se more of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree = many of these have a message, sometimes other just are designed to brighten up your day.

      Delete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You