Thursday, 15 May 2014

Plant sales

Whenever D and me go out for our adventurous exploratory drives every other  weekend, we pass by places with signs promoting community plant sales, but they are never open when we drive by.  

I somehow always feel like we lost out on something, but the truth is the garden plot is filling up slowly, that we won't really have space to accommodate other plants (unless put into pots), still I like looking - just to get inspiration. 
This picture was taken in Cowbridge, Wales a little while back. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm finding myself watering the plant 3 to 5 times a day since the weather decided to get hot! I'm also trying to make enough space because I'm balcony gardening.

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have had the same trouble too, some of my seedlings have died all together, will have so sow more seeds. Good luck with the balcony gardening, in my first place that is what i had and window boxes.

      Delete
  2. Am participating in one tomorrow..come on....fly over!! big grin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) Envious, lucky you.
      Many of our grreenhouse seedlings have gone to the hot weather, suffocating in the greenhouse - need to be replaced, but bought ones or from scratch

      Delete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You