Saturday, 31 May 2014

Extra Veg Round Up hosted by Shaheen

As host of Extra Veg Challenge for May 2014,  I asked you to share a savoury vegetarian or vegan dish.  And I am pleased to say that many of you did, before I kick off with the recipes, I would also like to thank  Utterly Scrummy Food and Fuss Free Flavours for giving me the opportunity to host Extra Veg as it has introduced me to some new fellow bloggers. 
#Extra Veg Blog Challenge May 2014

        Here are the 19 Veg-tastic contributors.
Green Vegetables with Halloumi Cheese by Mark's Veg Plot.
Black Bean and Sweetcorn Chilli by Onion and Paper.



Summer Spring Vegetable Breakfast Muffins by Kellie's Food to Glow.
In the same blog, post Kellie kindly also offers up a vegan variation too (see above). 
Drumstick Leave Soup from Maradhus Kitchen - So hankering after those cute duck spoons!
5 Minute Green Smoothie Soup from Jacqueline of Tinned Tomatoes.
Healthy Mushroom Soup from Feeding Boys and a Firefighter.
Three Alliums Smoked Chilli Tart by Choclette over at Chocolate Log Blog.

Avocado Rice by Spicy, Quirky and Serendipidous.

Two entries by Caroline Makes: Vegan Pasta Salad and Potato Salad - both suitable for a vegan picnic.
We have three entries by Home Cook Foods.  First up is Achari Cauliflower Chana and Corn 
Next Sriracha Eggplant/Aubergine  and Tofu
And finally  Crash Hot Tandoori Potatoes.
Two lovely entries from Elizabeth's Kitchen Diary, first up Poached Egg with Spiced Puy Lentils and Asparagus Kale. 
And secondly by Hidden Cauliflower Cheese Pasta Sauce - what a clever Mama you are!.
Spinach, Mushroom and Blue Cheese Lasagne by Janice Farmersgirl Kitchen.
Easy Cheesy Muffins from Eat Your Veg.
Spiced Aubergine/Eggplant Crisps from Fuss Free Flavours.
Colourful Veggie Tahini Noodles by  The Taste Space.

Thank you so much for participating.  Next months host for Extra Veg is Utterly Scrummy Yummy.  Also I hope you will also participate in a new blog challenge that I am launching called #Eat Your Greens! Please come back tomorrow for more details. 

4 comments:

  1. Mmm so many lovely veggie recipes! Can't wait to see (and participate in!) your new Eat Your Greens challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth first for participating in Extra Veg and now, hopefully also to participate in my new not so original idea #EatYourGreens challenge, its up.

      Delete
  2. What a great looking roundup. There are a few tempting me there. Off to look at them. Thanks for including me Shaheen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqueline. Yes, a number tempting me too, esp. the Crash Tandoori potatoes.

      Delete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You