Tuesday, 1 December 2015

November Eat Your Greens Round Up

Welcome to November's Round Up for 'Eat Your Greens'.    
This is a monthly vegetarian and vegan cooking challenge for food bloggers to make something with a green vegetable (or fruit) each month.  
Janet from The Taste Space shares a Beet Carpaccio Salad with Arugula and Miso Dressing.  I am loving the abundance of the peppery arugula aka rocket on this plate, its so refreshing.
Sadhna from Herbs, Spices and Tradition shares an unusual combination of Green Pepper with Chestnuts.  So try this instead of your traditional roasted Chestnuts recipe this festive season. 
Johanna from Green Gourmet Giraffe brings to the table something that would be most welcome at a Vegetarian Sunday Roast Dinner or Season Festive Suppers - Stuffing with Kale and Tofu Bacon. and 
And finally, but not least The Veg Hog presents us with a plate of lots of tasty eats: Falafel with Chargrilled Vegetables and Halloumi.   The greens come from the herbs hidden in the crisp baked falafel.  

Please, please go by and check each contribution and leave a comment, I know my fellow bloggers would appreciate it.  Also I am welcoming #EatYourGreen recipes for December.  Follow this link on how to participate.  


  1. lovely selection shaheen - was pleased to manage to be part of it this month

    1. I was pleased too Johanna - Thank you. I have combined Vegetable Palette and Eat Your greens for December, picking on Brussels Sprouts - hope you will join in.

  2. Thanks Shaheen for featuring my recipe of green peper with chestnut, nice roundup

    1. Thank you so so much Sadhna. I hope you will join in again. PS I have picked up some chestnuts!


If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You