Sunday, 11 January 2009

Some pictures of the garden vegetable plot

I thought I would share some photos of my garden vegetable plot. These photographs were taken in 2007, or was it 2006. It was well before we got our allotment plot. It was a joy to go down and tend to my courgettes, spinach, chard, dwarf runner beans, fruit berries. It was even more pleasure to be able to pick fresh salad leaves for our meal every evening. What a difference in the taste and variety!
Goldie courgettes. I was so proud of these.

Hanging Strawberries.

Raspberries and strawberries in a pots.

Growing happily together - curly parsley, beetroot and shallots.

There are some parsnips there somewhere.

Arty view of the garden plot.

It was very productive.

Herb pot -mint, oregano, lemon thyme and sage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You