Monday, 20 May 2013

Mango Cheesecake Royale

I am off to work in the next hour, so while I have a few minutes to myself.  I thought I would quickly post an entry to promote my hosting of We Should Cocoa Challenge - The Mango Challenge.  This is not my WSCC entry by the way, I will be making my mango - chocolate entry this afternoon, so hope to post it later in the week before the deadline of the 25th.  So there is still time to participate.
Anyway, unlike my other Cheesecake recipes that take a little more effort, I see this one as a cheats one as its relatively easy to put together. I gently ladled and poured the ingredients into a wine glass and allowed it to set in the chiller. If you don't want to go all posh and elegant with wine glasses, you can also do them in dainty teacups or traditionally in little bowls.
I called these Mango Cheesecake Royale, but a fellow blogger CT aka Choclette's partner commented that is should perhaps be 'MangoCheeks cake' referring to my previous pseudonym. Perhaps I should have, it made me smile. 

I haven't had much time to sit down and catch up on my blog reads, but I have become aware that Choclette has recently written a generous blog post on my vegetarian venture. Please follow this link to read more. Choclette, I promise to come by later in the week. Lots of changes happening here at the moment. 
Recipe to appear shortly but it includes: crushed digestive biscuits - cream cheese, caster sugar, mango puree and sun dried mango pieces.

I know I have a few posts where I have not written up the recipes.  I plan to catch up with these in the next few weeks or so, when I will have a little more time on my hands. 

2 comments:

  1. You should really publish a recipe book. I am gradually working my way through your recipes trying to cook at least one a week. Tonight I have had your garlic chilli spiked cauliflower pasta and it was amazing. It will definitely become one of my week day regulars xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Fran, a huge compliemtn in fact. Thank you. I am so glad you liked the chilli spiked cauli dish, its one I like too.

      Delete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You