
In the fridge, I had some
summer vegetable filling left over from the 'polenta bombs'. I also had a standby packet of puff pastry. So I did what I often do with puff pastry - make a tart or tartlets in this case!

Oops before I forget, I would also like to reveal the name of
A2Ks Pay It Forward recipient. Its Vic from
The Life: Recipes and Vegan Adventures. CONGRATULATIONS Vic! Please can you contact me on my e mail. The e mail address can be found on my profile page. Please send me your address and a package from this corner of Scotland will be heading your way.
Oh my gosh, that looks DELICIOUS! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.
ReplyDeleteThose tarts look yummy. A great use for leftovers .
ReplyDeleteThose tarts look great...so vibrant and delicious.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Vic!
Woot! I will email you now! :)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! this looks sooooo good! it almost looks like a little pizza.
ReplyDeleteTHe tartlets look so deicious Mango!
ReplyDeleteMmmm very delicious!
ReplyDeleteThey look lovely-was it rataouille you filled them with?
ReplyDeleteThey look delicious! A perfect dinner for the cold weather, i bet they would even taste great cold too.
ReplyDeleteRose
Your food always looks amazing. Yum.
ReplyDeleteThank you so, So much Green V-Neck.
ReplyDeleteThanks Rachel Cotterill.
So lovely to hear from you.
Thanks Rose.
The tarts do sing of summer.
and Yes, Lucky Vic.
Your so welcome Vic.
A little package will be on your way early this week :)
Thanks Jacklyn.
I agree the colours are very pizza-like.
Thank you Morgan.
Thank you so much Ms B. Thrift.
Hi Emmalene.
I see where you are coming from when you say 'ratatouille', I didn't think of it that way, but yes, I guess you can use ratatouille filling for these tartlets. I used the filling from the polenta bombs to make these tarts. See my previous post to this one.
Thank you Rose.
I think they are best served warm, rather than cold :D
Thank you Mama or two vegan boys.
Those tartlets look really tasty. I must try them.
ReplyDeleteI will be interested to see what you put in your pay it forward parcel. I just posted my pay it forward parcel. I wonder if they are similar?
Thanks Jacqueline.
ReplyDeleteWithout giving away too much. Vic is a vegan, so I had to take this into account. But it will be good to compare.
Duh I've just realised that MacSween's Vegetarian haggis is also suitable for vegans too - ah shucks. I know for next time.
oh yummy! Yes there's always a pack of puff pastry in our freezer - which generally gets made into what himself calls 'posh pizza' - pastry instead of dough and pesto instead of passata!
ReplyDeleteThanks Homebird.
ReplyDeletePosh pizza sounds good to me.