Saturday, 1 November 2014

We Should Cocoa - The Chilli Chocolate Challenge

I am humbled to be hosting We Should Cocoa for the second time.  For those of you unfamiliar with We Should Cocoa - a chocolate challenge.  This is a monthly cooking event created by Choclette of Chocolate Log Blog and Chele of Chocolate Teapot a few good years ago.  The idea is to create something each month with chocolate.  It can be a sweet dish or a savoury one.  You can use any kind of chocolate or cocoa substance, but it must include the specially selected ingredient chosen by the host.   
The ingredient that I have chosen will be absolutely no surprise to those of you who have been reading my blog - its red hot chilli.   
Chilli and chocolate combination has been done before on We Should Cocoa, but people come up with new recipes all the time, so why not do it again.   
I am tempted to make this vegan Chocolate Chilli Mousse Like Cake again.  Anyway, I look forward to see what you come up with, it can be sweet or savoury, but as this is a vegetarian blog, I do ask that all entries for this edition must be suitable for vegetarians.   

To participate:
Email the link to your submission and include: your name, the name of your blog, your recipe title and a photograph (please can you make it no bigger than 640 x 480 pixels) to allotment2kitchen@hotmail.co.uk by the 25th of November
Mention We Should Cocoa in your post
Please link to the current host Shaheen of Allotment2Kitchen;  Chocolate Log Blog  and Chocolate Teapot.
Please use the 'We Should Cocoa' logo in your post.
If you use Twitter, please tweet your post to @SeasonalSeasonalShaheen and @Choclette8 with tag #weshouldcocoa and we will endeavour to  re-tweet it.
Please follow the current theme.  This month it is chocolate and chilli when creating your recipe.  All entries for this edition must be suitable for vegetarians.  
Only one entry per blog.
The round up of entries will be posted here on or before the last day of the month.

7 comments:

  1. Fab theme! I love the chocolate chili combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Shaheen, I love it that it's RED HOT chilli. No idea what I'm going to do yet, but I will think of something. Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a hot theme for me this month and I've said to my husband I'm going to make him a chocolate chilli cake. I'd better stick to that now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Looking forward to your contribution.

      Delete
  4. hey so its chocolate and red chili or just red chili?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linsy, its chocolate and chilli together.

      Delete
  5. What a fun event Shaheen! I'll see if I can round up something. I'm only beginning to explore vegetarian cooking but I'll try:) I will pass this link on to Janet @ Dying for Chocolate. This is just up her alley...Thanks again, Shaheen...

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You