Monday, 3 June 2013

Vegan Mango and Coconut Cake

Oh my, the sun is finally shining upon some of us.  Three days, no four days of non-stop sun warming, sun blazing hot sun-shine.  Thank you mother nature.  Not that I have been able to enjoy much of it, as I'm stuck indoors distracted with things happening.  I do have some news to share with my readers, its about cafeteria: my vegetarian venture, but more about that later in the week.  Promise. 

Anyway, right now I would like to share these rather sumptuous Mango and Coconut Cakes.  I made these delicate delightful cakes around the same time I made the Mango Cheesecake Royale. 
These are very sticky and moist, they also reminded me a little of good Madeira cake but with mango flavours. 
  Best served with some vegan cream.
If you still haven't checked out the We Should Cocoa - Chocolate and Mango Round Up that I was hosting, then please do follow this link.  Lots of edible mango inspiration there.
Recipe will be posted later this month.

3 comments:

  1. These look oh so yummy! I hope you and D are keeping well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just awesome, loved the flavour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you tease, Shaheen. Wondering what your news could be now...

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You