Thursday, 21 November 2013

Fresh Cranberry Inspiration

I have to admit it's too early for me to be thinking about Christmas, but its never too early to start thinking about cranberry recipes, especially as they begin to appear on greengrocers shelves.

So for those of you like me, who become seduced in bringing home these shiny red ruby berries. Then look at them as they glisten and gleam at you from the kitchen counter top wondering what to do with some of them, I offer you some sweet 'cranberry inspiration' from my archives.  I am sharing these Cranberry recipes with Jen and Blue Kitchen Bakes for her Fresh Cranberry Recipe Link Up;.   and One Ingredients hosted b Nazima at Franglais Kitchen.  The theme this month is 'fruits of the vine'
Cranberry and White Chocolate Muffin
                                      
Cranberry Biscuits
Cranberry Waffles
Cranberry  and White Chocolate Scones
Cranberry Brownies
Cranberry Chocolate Tart
Cranberry, Carrot and Orange Bread
Vegan Cranberry Cake with Pink Icing - I will be making this one again, so watch out!

8 comments:

  1. Very timely post, and a mouthwatering collection; I made a dried cranberry Christmas cake last year which turned out well. Like the look of the cranberry chocolate tart...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I'm intrigued by your Cranberry Christmas cake :)

      Delete
  2. It's definitely time for cranberries and what an amazing array of dishes. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh you've given me some great ideas here, thanks for adding your recipes to my linky. The cranberry brownies are calling to me, I may have to bake some very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shaheen these are wonderful ideas. I love the robin shaped biscuit particularly and I know my little girl would be enamoured with those. Such a nice idea to decorate with fruit rather than sugar sprinkles there.

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You