Tuesday, 26 November 2013

A2K Vegan Food Swap (November)

A short post in relation to my November 2013 Vegan Food Swap.

My vegan food swap partner was Sasha and she sent me:  Provamel Chocolate Drink; Alpro Single Cream' - Cofresh Chilli and Lemon Potato Grills, Natural Rhubarb and Custard sweets - Free from MIllionaires Shortbread, Raisins - Miso Soup and Christmas Pudding!  Thank you so much Sasha, its nice to have discovered some new things in my parcel.  The crisps and Millionaires Shortbread have already been consumed.

After much delay on my part, my receiving partner Victoria was sent these vegan goodies on Monday.   I do hope she received them.
The Food Doctor Multiseed Crackers - Twinnings Blueberry and Apple Tea - Rosehip Chews - Yo Yo Bear Fruit Rolls - Panda All Natural Raspberry Licorice - Go Do Chocolate - Welsh Red Mustard after all I had to include something from Wales -3 packets of Cofresh Snacks and finally Magic Tea of the Druids.  If you would like to take part too, you can sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You