Friday, 1 March 2019

Share with Us Your March 'Eat Your Green' Recipes

It is March and it's my turn to host this months Eat Your Greens challenge, but before I do I want to take the opportunity and say Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus - Happy Saint David's Day from Wales!

I also want to share a homemade vegan Welsh Samosa made with the addition of Laverbread, a Welsh seaweed ingredient descrived by Richard Burton as 'Welshman's caviar'.  You can find the recipe here. 

Now back to Eat Your Greens food blog challenge, to participate all you have to do is make either a vegan or vegetarian recipe with green vegetables or fruit on your blog.  Then copy the blog link to the comment section below.  The use of the #EatYourGreens logo is optional, but is appreciated.  The deadline is the 29th March and the Round up will be on the 31st March 2019. 


If your looking for some seasonal inspiration, then please do check out the Eat Your Greens Round Up hosted last month by my co-host The VegHog.  

For more details Follow this link on how to participate just please remember to link back to the host page (this page) and my co-host The VegHog.   

9 comments:

  1. Those welsh vegan samosas are tempting me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a recipe to share, nice and early this month! I made Vegan Macaroni and Cheese with Green Peas. My recipe is here: https://foodandspice.blogspot.com/2019/03/vegan-macaroni-and-cheese-with-green.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shaheen - I have made a chickpea, potato and cauliflower wrap with spinach leaves in it - hope that is ok for Eat Your Greens - https://gggiraffe.blogspot.com/2019/03/potato-chickpea-and-cauliflower-pancakes.html Love your samosas and your napkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. That laverbread samosa looks absolutely delicious! I hope to see many green recipes this month, and here is my Colcannon Casserole just in time for St. Patrick's Day: https://the-veghog.blogspot.com/2019/03/colcannon-casserole.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shaheen - can I please retract my original Eat Your Greens Entry and have this one instead which is much more focused on greens - sorry to be fickle but I think it suits the event better (and it can be hard to know if I will get any greens up later in the month) https://gggiraffe.blogspot.com/2019/03/st-patricks-day-green-pizza.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Johanna,
    Of course. Totally understand.
    Look forward to checking it out. I have made my green dish today, but will be linking it up later in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is mine

    https://allotment2kitchen.blogspot.com/2019/03/cheesy-kale-butternut-squash-and-potato.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. https://realhomecookedfood.blogspot.com/2019/03/eggplant-parmesan.html

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You