I was really disappointed to learn that a popular monthly food blogging event known as Presto Pasta Nights had come to an end, however when I learned that Jacqueline of Tinned Tomatoes was re-igniting this event under a new banner 'Pasta Please', I knew I wanted too not only support it, but be part of it. So here I am, announcing that I will be hosting Pasta Please #4 April's edition.
For those of you who read my blog on a regular basis, will know that I am a chilli fanatic. My blog documents loads of chilli specked recipes many with the addition of pasta, some of these were in the past submitted to Presto Pasta Nights such as Garlic Chilli Spiked Cauliflower Pasta, Home-made Chilli Gnocchi with Cabbage, Cauliflower, Capers and Chilli Pasta, and Chilli Spiced Brussels Sprouts Pasta. So it will not be a surprise to some of you that the theme for this month is chilli, a red hot spice that is available in many forms from flakes to paste. Please join in with your mild, warming, tongue tingling, red hot or fiery chilli pasta creations. I really am looking forward to hosting and seeing what delightful pasta dishes you come up with, but if you feel a little stuck and need a little inspiration to get you motivated, then please check out some of these past Chilli Pasta dishes on my blog. To participate, see details at the bottom of this post. Also as my blog is 100% vegetarian it is very important that entries this month are suitable for vegetarians, otherwise they will not be included in the final write-up.
![]() |
| Garlic Chilli Spiked Cauliflower Fusilli Pasta |
![]() |
| Chilli Gnocchi on a bed of braised cabbage |
![]() |
| Cauliflower, Capers and Chilli Pasta with Black Olives |
![]() |
| Spiced Penne Pasta with Brussels Sprouts |
Please link to the current host (this page) and Jacqueline at Tinned Tomatoes.
Please use the 'Pasta Please' logo in your post.
If you use twitter, please tweet your post to @A2KShaheen and @tinnedtoms with #PastaPlease and we will re-tweet it.
Selected entries will be pinned to the Pasta Please Pinterest board.
Here are the rules:
Follow the current theme (this month it is chilli) when creating your pasta recipe.
All entries for this edition must be suitable for vegetarians. Others hosts will accept all pasta dishes, unless of course they specify only vegetarian/vegan diet.
Only one entry per blog.
Recipes must be added to the linky below by the 28th of each month.





Fun! Look forward to joining this month. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Janet.
DeleteThanks for letting me know about ths challenge Shaheen, I think I am as much of a chilli fan as you so I feel I must enter this challenge to support you and the chilli! I have an idea and it is veggie too!
ReplyDeleteTotally forgot to add by linky didn't I what an idiot!
ReplyDeleteHi Shaheen, missed the deadline for Pasta please due to being away at the weekend. my entry is HERE
ReplyDelete