Friday, 7 February 2014

Sweet and Savoury Vegetarian Valentine Bites

I have some things happening in the background that are keeping me a little distracted and away from blogosphere. I will dip in now and again, but with Valentines Day just seven days away, I thought it would be nice to leave you with some sweet and savoury Vegetarian Valentine inspiration in the shape of hearts.
Beetroot Mousse

And now for the Sweet Bites
Cranberry Scone - You can also stud with blueberries
Agar Agar Strawberry Jelly Hearts

12 comments:

  1. They look lovely, I like the look of the heart shaped chard tart and chocolate orange brownies....yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all is well with you, Shaheen! Thank you for sharing these beautiful dishes. That photo of the lavender scones just makes my heart sing for some reason. May your heart be full of love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So lovely to hear from you RuckusButt. I am well - Thank you, though Life could be a bit kinder, been having no luck on the job front :(
      I hope all is well with you

      Delete
  3. you do have a great collection of heart shaped food - hope you are doing ok with your offline distraction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Johanna. I have been coming by your blog and reading, just not commenting - sorry :( You are and will always be inspirational for me

      Delete
  4. Positively adorable ! Happy Valentine's Day! May love sneak up on you and kiss you on the cheek !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh WOW Susan, such lovely words - Thank you for the big smile on my face!

      Delete
  5. Love all your Valentine food ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have a lovely inspiring post at Valentines. And I always say to myself...I should make that. Maybe this is the year ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda. x
      May this year be a kind one.

      Delete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You