Sunday, 30 December 2012

60th Birthday Bash

My father turned 60 about a week ago, so I thought I'd share just a handful of photographs from the day.  
Of course, there was plenty of food and drink - but this time I decided to focus on the decour. 


My mother decided to coincide my Dad's Birthday party with the family's Christmas Party, hence the Christmas party paper crowns.  It was a wonderfully noisy, yet a laid back family affair.
Some toy guests invited by the nephews and nieces.
Nephews and nieces posing for the camera. 
A very cool gingerbread man flower bouquet adorns my mothers living room.  There was also a snow-man bouquet, but I didn't manage to get a picture of that, maybe I'll get to snap a picture of it on New Years Eve.

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time. Happy 2013

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family and Christmas. Your father's birthday was cause for a fabulous event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun party and your mother's gingerbread man floral deco is just the topper for me! How freakin' cute does it get?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, so agree about the gingerbread man floral bouquet

      Delete
  4. Very nice post. Birthday wishes to ur dad. Wishing you and family a happy, prosperous and blessed New year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like your father had a splendid birthday. Hope all is going well for you and your cafe. I wish you an excellent 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank tou chiclet the, will write more about the venture in the future. Wishing you a good 2013 too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that gingerbread man!!
    So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I will always try to reply, even if its a simple Thank you.
You can also find me on;
Twitter: @SeasonalShaheen