I started writing this blog post on the 24 January 2022.
It was going to be about our long early drive and day trip to Wolverhampton, England.
But then shortly after, I was off sick from work. It was not Covid, but whatever it was it struck me down.
So much else has happened in between.
I have missed some blogging friends and loyal readers. So I just had to come by and say Hello - i am still here. Thank you for your kind messages.
This is just a short post, to share some snaps from our day trip in Wolverhampton.
Also in an attempt to start blogging again, partly motivated by wanting to share some photographs from day trips and visits to places combined with some homemade eats. I'm slowly dipping my virtual feet back in this space.
Also in an attempt to start blogging again, partly motivated by wanting to share some photographs from day trips and visits to places combined with some homemade eats. I'm slowly dipping my virtual feet back in this space.
Brimful of Asha by Cornershop is one of my favourite songs. The band Cornershop formed in Wolverhampton in 1991.
Yet another Banana Bread!
So nice to read your post today Shaheen! I hope you continue to be well, and thanks for sharing these photos. I would not have thought that lemon and banana mix well in bread or cake. Do take care and all the best to you and D.
ReplyDeleteThank you e for your kind comment.
DeleteWelcome back. The banana bread does look good. xx
ReplyDeleteThank you Joy
DeleteWelcome back Shaheen! I was wondering what was up - I thought that your dog had kept you too busy to post 🙂
ReplyDeleteSorry you’ve been so poorly but pleased to hear that it wasn’t Covid. I look forward to seeing more of your photos and delicious food posts.
Thank you Belinda. The dog is also keeping me busy :)
DeleteYeah! So glad to read you! But sad to read that you where sick ;-)
ReplyDeleteThis banana bread is gorgeous!
Take care!!!
Thank you Ephee.
DeleteI'm happy to see your post. I also like the photos of your trip and that banana bread looks so delicious!
ReplyDeleteThank you Tina.
DeleteGreat to hear from you Shaheen - I laughed when I saw you took 6 months to post this as I took almost 2 years to post my last blog post. So pleased you are finding a bit of blogging energy. And lovely to see some photos of your travels. Esp the bee giraffe! And I love brimful of asha and banana bread!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Johanna. I have been coming by your blog, every time you've blogged, but i had not logged on to comment. Good to read your posts too. i knew you'd like the bee giraffe :) Hey we may be slow at posting blog posts, but thank the stars that we are still here.
ReplyDeletehope you're feeling well and cheery shaheen!
ReplyDelete"So much else has happened in between." Ahhhhh, ain't that how it goes sometimes?!? Life! Zippity-zip! I appreciate that you found a moment to catch up with us here.
ReplyDeleteI'd never heard of Cornershop and have listened to an entire album now online. Thanks! It is always a treat to learn of new music and what other folks are listening to!