Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Zucchini-Courgette, Matcha and Chocolate Cake

Vegan Mofo comes to an end and the last prompt is Fusion Food.  Where do I start, there are so many, but here are few fusion eats to get you thinking.

-Irn Bru, Curry and Chips
-Roti/Chappati Wraps
-Thai Curry with Chips
-'Chicken' Tikka Hoagie Roll
-Dhokla Sandwich 
Bombay Sandwich

For those of us who live in the United Kingdom, even a cup of tea is fusion, think about it. 

Anyway, I had grand plans to conclude my participation in this years Vegan Mofo with a hardcore fusion recipe; or showcasing a handful of fusion recipes featured on my blog from the past. 
Then I remembered this heart-shaped Zucchini-Courgette and Chocolate Cake with Matcha Icing that I made a couple of weeks back. 
So this vegetarian would like to say Thank you to every one who came by through Vegan Mofo and left a comment, each has been appreciated.  I have bookmarked many recipes and hope to make them in the not too distant future, but I've also met some bloggers whose blogs I will continue to follow now that I have discovered them.  Thank you and thank you to Vegan Mofo


  1. It's been a great MoFo hasn't it? I've discovered so many new blogs and recipes, and I love the look of the heart - so pretty!

  2. That looks so amazing! And well done for having been so productive throughout the month with great recipes.

  3. I'm really pleased I've discovered your blog! I've enjoyed reading and will definitely continue to do so. Thank you for the link to your Harlech post, it's made me even more excited about our holiday :)

  4. Thanks for all your wonderful recipes and beautiful pics of food Shaheen! You rocked this MoFo!

  5. I really enjoyed reading your Mofo blogging this year-- loads of great stuff!

  6. Thanks for a month of great recipes!


If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You