Sunday, 7 September 2014

A Honest Review - The Optimum 9400 Blender

A few months back I was humbled to be asked if I would become a Brand Ambassador for Froothie, who sell the Award-winning Optimum range of professional and domestic juicers and blenders.  I was initially hesitant, as I don't really promote products on my blog.  Its has always been a personal blog and not about advertising and promoting products, but I am a convert having used the Optimum 9400 Blender over the past couple of months.  

I do have a blender from a  well known designer brand, and often make spreads and dips such as Hummus, but noted in comparison that it did  not offer the same creamy smooth bit- free that I got from the Optimum 9400 BlenderThe other thing I noted immediately is that majority of the blenders that I have used in my life would take a good 10 - 15 minutes in reaching the point of creamy smoothness, as well as a lot of stopping and scraping down of the blitzed vegetables from the sides, the time was massively reduced with the Optimum 9400 Blender.   


I have to admit, its not the most affordable retailing at an introductory price £329, but if you are like me and spend a lot of time cooking and experimenting or are health conscious or a raw food enthusiast, then it is seriously worth considering.  Perhaps put it on your wish list, birthday list or even Christmas wish list, but once you have it, I think once you have it, you will approve of its place in your kitchen.  It is extremely versatile, making not just smoothies, puree vegetables to soups to children friendly food including slushies.  It can make also make hot soups (a function I have yet to try).  I love how it can grate raw nuts without having me to soak them for a few hour in advance too.   I was surprised to note that there are no detachable parts to screw or lock together, it pops on and off which concerned me a little at the start as I feared the clumsy me would knock it over, but that has not been the case.  It has also been very easy to clean too, you just fill the jug with hot water from the tap and add a squirt of washing liquid, blend for a few seconds then tip and rinse out the contents. 
Here is a comparison with the Vitamix Pro 500.    The Optimum 9400 blender really is a powerful food blender.  I've made a number of recipes already from smoothies, raw tarts, sweet desserts and sauces, , but my favourite had to be the Carrot Ketchup.  
The ketchup was made literally within a minute and I hardly had to scrape the vegetables off the side.  I really have found the  Optimum 9400 blender a pleasure to use. Let  the culinary experiments continue thanks to Froothie

In the meantime, if you would like to try out the Optimum 9400 blender with a 30 day money back guarantee, then check out the Froothie Website. 

Integrity Statement: I received an Optimum 9400 Blender to review and act as a brand ambassador.  I was not required to write a positive review and any opinions are totally my own. 

4 comments:

  1. This is very timely-we are currently weighing up between getting a Vitamix, Blendtech or one of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You have to make your own decision, but if you decide on the Optimum, please consider buying through the links on my blog, as Ambassador it puts me in good stead. E mail me if you want more information on it.

      Delete
  2. Good review Shaheen. I love mine too. I think you meant Optimum :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops, will correct that. Been a busy week for me too.

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You